Wednesday 20 March 2013

FMP - Brief 4 - Design List

I needed to get a fresh understanding of this brief, due to the fact I've been so busy with other work its been overlooked. I needed to get every design detail listed so I knew exactly the amount of work I needed to be getting on with.

Re-invented Logo

Be-Ro experience logo

Packaging range - Plain Flour, Self Raising flour, Caster Sugar, Range of sizes

Aisle Banner

Event:
Recipe Book

Advertisement and promotional material

Bakery Branding (be-ro experience)

- Labels
- Price labels
- Take away boxes
- Serviettes

Uniform - Apron, Caps, Old style blouses

History Poster series - How Be-Ro has grown

Window Graphics

Display Stands

In store banners - prices and products

Station banners - Preperation - Baking - Decoration


1 comment:

  1. Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is simply excellent and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. promotional event company

    ReplyDelete