Monday 4 March 2013

DC - Brief 3 - Gentlewoman

After the crit last week it was suggested I visited Village and Colours may vary, to look at some publications to get some inspiration. I went a little crazy and bought more than I could afford....so apart from living on pasta for a week, I'm really happy with my purchase. This is a first for me, being so interested and inspired by typography and image. 

The Gentlewoman was just one publication I picked up, I really liked to substantial size and quality and feel of it. Each couple of pages seem to be set to their own layout, so every couple of pages are new interesting layouts to look at, each with its own choice of stock. The article on Beyonce is my favourite within the publication, using photography is something I want to do, and I feel this does it so well.









No comments:

Post a Comment