Wednesday 27 March 2013

DC - Response to Questions


Equator Design:

Hi Stephanie,

I hope you are well, I have answered the below questions in regards to your email to Vanessa Christian at Equator Design.




What is your current favourite food or drink packaging design and why? I would say Cadbury's Egg & Spoon (for Easter), really like the concept of having the design in an egg box:http://www.cadbury.co.uk/products/Egg-%27n%27-Spoon-Chocolate-Mousse-3518?p=3518




Whats the most interesting and unique food or drink packaging you've ever come across? Please source if possible: Ever? That is hard! Of the last few years, I would say this Puma bag: http://www.puma.com/cleverlittlebag Again, conceptually it is brilliant and it also considers sustainability.


How important do you think the design of a food or drinks packaging is? Very, imperative. If everything was in white packaging, which would you buy and why? I do look on the back labels of all the products I buy when making my choices, especially in supermarkets, but to say that I am not also influenced by the packaging would be a be a lie

Have stock and printing processes driven any of your packaging briefs, if so which and why? Yes, see our Equator Beer on our website. It's very unconventional for a beer label, but the minimalism of the design and the texture captures the imagination and makes it stand-out despite it being a part of a very busy marketplace.

Kind Regards,


Ben L



Sources: 




No comments:

Post a Comment