Tuesday 12 March 2013

DC - Compiling Primary Research - Email Content

The content I intend to use:


My name is Stephanie Lawson, I am 3rd year BA (hons) Graphic Design student at Leeds College of Art.

I have a huge interest within the Packaging industry, more specifically the packaging of food and drink items. I am producing and collecting content for a publication based on Who or What inspires me. 

If you have a spare minute I would really appreciate some feedback.


What is your current favourite food or drink packaging design and why?

Whats the most interesting and unique food or drink packaging you've ever come across? Please source if possible

How important do you think the design of a food or drinks packaging is?

Have stock and printing processes driven any of your packaging briefs, if so which and why?


I decided that a standard email may not get the attention of many contacts, so put the questions into a packaging context:


For studios who design for packaging:


For studios who don't design for packaging:




No comments:

Post a Comment