Friday 8 March 2013

FMP - Brief 3 - Recipe Book construction

First time I've ever actually printed a booklet, and managed to get it right! Small steps and all..

So after deciding to create a recipe book, and extracting the information and content from Douwe Egberts website, I produced a 12cm x 12cm booklet (which will be small enough to hand out) of which I simple bound with the same thread used across the packaging material to create a level of consistency.

I first created a mock up so I could evaluate how best to print and bind it.




The final outcome:

I made a few changes after practising printing, I realised some body text too small to read, and the printers capability of printing the front cover black wasn't of good enough quality so decided for white instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment