Monday 4 March 2013

FMP - Brief 2 - Sample Jars

I finally got round to printing the rest packaging material, printing onto sticker paper, to be able to attach it to the glass material. Here are the sample jars which would be given out at coffee shops with a purchase. I have kept the packaging design elements minimal as I want the glass to do its job in revealing the look of the coffee.


I have included to use the slogan, enjoy it here, enjoy it at home. I don't think they thin, short wrap around slogan sticker works as well as I had hoped, so I will have to re look at this. It's very difficult to get it straight and aesthetically it doesn't look great. I think the other option it to either create a full wrap around stickers, remove it completely or stick it on the bottom of the jar - but it may look different once coffee beans are inside it, so for the next few days I'm going to play around with it and see what I can come up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment