Monday 14 January 2013

FMP - Presentation Guidelines

I came across a concept presentation while looking at Hnina healthy chocolate packaging. I thought it would be a really helpful guideline as to what extent I should be pushing each brief. I've noted the content of each slide, as a set of guidelines I could adapt within my own work, as in the past I have struggled with communicating my ideas and designs.

#1 Identity presentation
#2 Index
#3 Introduction
#4 Key Words - How the brand was built
#5 Why
#6 Brand politics
#7 The Insight (brand breakdown)
#8 The brand - Grid breakdown
#9 Brand Variations (sizes and styles)
#10 Background Variations
#11 Inaccepted brand variations
#12 Reduction
#13 Colour Palette
#14 First Typography
#15 Second Typography
#16 Text Typography
#17 Optional Typography
#18 Business Card
#19 Envelope
#20 Letterhead
#21 Folder
#22 Moleskin
#23 Tape for delivery
#24 Uniform
#25 Vehicle 
#26 Website













Source: http://www.behance.net/gallery/Hnina-Healthy-Chocolates-Directors-cut/6532085

No comments:

Post a Comment