Sunday 13 January 2013

FMP Brief 2 Douwe Egberts Coffee

In terms of the targeting a younger audience through the packaging design I came across Hnina Chocolate concept and packaging. The concept development and idea development is identified through the concept pitch presentation, of which it focuses on key words the brand want to evoke, and the insight. Having a strong concept behind the design elements is a skill I really want to improve and push through my portfolio. The actual aesthetics of the Healthy chocolates products is something I really like, the mix of materials with surface pattern design and printing processes.

The idea of designing for retail is something I'm interested in, alongside working to my skills in illustration, packaging and print, so the products below is something I want to be able to create, the area of the industry I want to design for. The quality and execution os far better than I could achieve as this stage in my design stages but something I want to strive for.

Source: www.behance.net/gallery/Hnina-Healthy-Chocolates-Directors-cut/6532085

Print driven packaging design. Through the use of spot colour screen printing, and considers stock in regard to colour palette - using sock appropriate and best in working with the spot colour. 







No comments:

Post a Comment