Monday 21 January 2013

FMP - Brief 1 - Interview with Primary School teacher

I managed to interview a local school teacher, which was a brilliant opportunity to talk about my project and how best to approach it.






In Summary:

Stealing
Changes - Puppet - role play
Moving house - draw old house to put in new
Divorce - Calender, Cork boards - things to take to each house, pin pictures
Death - memory box - provide net, sequins, colouring pencils, glue, shiny paper, suggestion list of things to put in, draw, letter, photograph
New Sibling
Healthy eating - Eating with knife and fork - Paper food and plate - red protein, green veg, blue salt - make balanced meal
Disabilities - Jigsaw 'everyone is the same' a class of able bodies and disabled, or postcard of different scenarios - 'Sometimes I find it hard to sit still / concentrate' 'Mrs Smith helps me concentrate in class' 'Sometimes I find it hard not to hurt other children when I'm sad or mad'

Fine motor skills - sewing, scissor , craft, jigsaw, colouring - holding a pencil, not going over lines
Gross motor skills - kicking, jumping, balancing

No comments:

Post a Comment