Monday 21 January 2013

FMP - Brief 1 - A Child's education at home

I need to resource a lot of information about my target audience in order to make my product and design choices effective. As I'm aiming my product at parents, as an educational tool I decided those who are parents or teachers were the best to talk to.
After speaking to my housemate who is currently studying primary education and on placement at a local school, I've produced a Questionnaire which she's agreed to distribute to parents and teachers to gain useful primary research, which is amazingly helpful.
I've tried to make the questions as simple as possible, and in some cases just simple yes or no answers, to make filling in the questionnaire a quick and simple tasks as parents and teachers are busy people. I intend on creating an online survey too, to gain as much information as possible to help me make decisions with my product choice and design.

The Questionnaire I'll be sending into school to be filled in by parents and teachers.


The Online survey:


No comments:

Post a Comment