Monday 14 January 2013

Brief 6 - Food for thought

Within 1st year, I found myself submerged in Paper craft, I loved using colour, stock and a knife to make something beautiful. I moved away from it due to how much of my time it would take, but its a skill I would love to utilise again. I looked at a lot of paper artists in 1st year, and found my main interest lied within Owen Guildersleeve. I intend on looking into his work a lot more within this brief and his method of work.

The below work I found when looking for the science of food. Me and Joe decided paper crafting would be an appropriate method to communicate the science behind the food alongside illustration. The below design is far more complex than anything I could produce at this stage, but is something I could strive for.

Source: http://www.behance.net/gallery/Promoting-Malaysia/4306721


No comments:

Post a Comment