Wednesday 23 January 2013

FMP - Collaboration Change

I knew my collaboration partner Joe, had written a lot of collaboration brief which he did feel were too many. After he had his individual tutorial with Fred he told me it was a brief he would have to drop. I'm a bit gutted as I've wanted to work him for so long, but I've decided to take on the brief anyway alone, as a smaller less significant one.  

Some elements I feel I will struggle on, such as the type collected, and the layout but its something I'm willing to explore, investigate and try out. I've decided the brief is going to be driven by printing & finishing process along with stock choice, to communicate the science behind food. I'm still quite excited about doing the brief, but I imagine the size on the publication will be downsized, along with the range of products I originally intended on creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment