Tuesday 22 January 2013

DC - Nerbo Coffee range

Source: http://www.behance.net/gallery/NERBO/4787657

I came across this project looking for ways to package coffee. The idea was to produce the design material, for a Coffeehouse aimed at Italian University Students. I really like the simplicity of the designs, and how through this simplicity and use of icons they have aimed their products at a young target audience.I am unsure whether there is a concept behind the application of icons, they seem to be there for image purpose which is something I want to avoid. Also, although I like the idea of an extensive range of 'extra' products I feel this range is too large, and pushes its branding into products (Such as an Ipad case) which I don't feel would be bought / liked by their target audience - Why have a ipad case with a coffee shop identity as the aesthetics?

I want to be sure if I produce anything past the packaging of my coffee product, that it be useful and related to.
Another element I like within this range is their use of materials - It looks and feels organic, its material and stock choice retains a similar tone, feel and colour palette.





No comments:

Post a Comment