Sunday 17 February 2013

FMP - Brief 7 - Client feedback 2

Kym from Everything Beauty finally got back to me on the artwork I'd previously sent. She stated that she wasn't keen on the illustrations I'd produced and preferred the purely typographic art work. She has asked I try to incorporate the colour red, rather than the pink I thought she was after. Regarding the logo, she wanted it more swirly and calligraphic. 



The preferred artwork


Email returned:

Hello,

Great to know you like the direction. Thought I was going the right way with the chaise long but never mind!
What was it you liked about the 2 preferred designs, just so I can keep it consistant. If theres any newer designs which you like elements from, I can combine and play with the design work. Just let me know.


Notes:

Incorporate Red
Keep it Type Led
Swirly calligraphic Logo 



No comments:

Post a Comment