Thursday 14 February 2013

FMP - Brief 3 - Yorkshire

Translated on: http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/main.asp


Yorkshire

Compliments:

Ah appreciate theur mooar than santeur appreciates chimney grease
When ah gra up, ah want ta be just li' tha
Your voice is mooar soothin than morgan freeman's
I think abaht theur while ah'm ont' toilet
You skeg sa perfect
You're mooar fun than bubble wrap
You mek uz feel li' ah'm on top o' t' world
You are eur bucket o' awesome
Even uz ca' likes tha
I love theur mooar than eur drunk college student loves tacos.

Flirting:

Ayup, cumly
Me wiyaa' theur is li' eur nerd wiyaa' braces, eur shoe wi' art laces, asentencewithahtspaces
You are t' gravy ta uz mashed spuds
Let's doa dis agin sometime
You could nip on longa wiyaa' eur showa than most fowk
I’m glad we met is it mafted
I 'eear or is it just theur?
I usually dooant seh dis on eur fust date, bur will theur marry uz
I dooant speyt much Yorksha, bur wi' theur orl ah chuffin' need ta seh is beautiful
The onny difference atwixt exceptional 'n amazin is tha
I definitely wouldn't kick theur art o' bed

Greeting:

Aye up, i'd li' ta kna why thas sa beautiful
Good morning
Good afternoon
Good evening
Hello
Ha eur theur?
Whats up?
Hows it gonneur?
Ha are things?
Ha theur doin?

Insults:

Thy birth certificate is an apology fra t' conda factory Shut up, tha'il nivva be t' bloke thy mutheur is
You mun av bin born on eur 'ighway cuz that's wheear most accidents ap'n
You're sa fahl ayup kitty sez tarreur ta thee.
I nivva getget eur fyass, bur i' thy case ahl mek an exception.
I skeg intoa thy een 'n gerr t' feelin someone else is drivin.
Guess when theur wor born, t' doctor slapped thy dad?
I don’t exactly 'ate theur, bur if theur wor on fire 'n ah 'ed wattah, i’d sup it.
I’d li' ta see things fra thy point o' view bur ah can’t seem ta gerr uz noggin 'a' far up uz ass.
Come agin when theur can’t jannock stay sa long
You gawp a' frozzen juice can 'cos thee seh ‘concentrate’

No comments:

Post a Comment