Thursday 14 February 2013

FMP - Brief 3 - Ireland Content

Translated at: http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/main.asp


Ireland

Compliments:

Oi appreciate yer more than santa appreciates chimney grease
When oi grow up, oi want ter be jist loike yer
Your voice is more soothin' than morgan freeman's
I tink aboyt yer while oi'm on de gaff av wax
You luk so perfect
You're more craic than bubble wrap
You make me fale loike scon are on top av de warrld You are a bucket av awesome
Even me cat likes yer
I love yer more than a trollied college student loves tacos

Flirting:
'owaya, gran' looking
Me withoyt yer is loike a nerd withoyt braces, a shoe wi' oyt laces, asentencewithoutspaces
You are de gravy ter me colcannon
Let's chucker dis again sometime
You cud go longer withoyt a arthur power than most people
I’m glad we met
Is it 'ot in 'ere or is it jist yer?
I usually don't say dis on a first date, but 'ill yer marry me
I don't spake much Oirish, but witcha al' oi really nade ter say is bonny
The only difference between exceptional an' rapid is yer I definitely wouldn't keck yer oyt av scratcher

Greeting:

Top o' the chuffin' marnin ter yer
I'd loike ter nu why you're so bonny
Gud morning g
Gud afternoon
Gud evening
Hello
How ye?
Whats up?
Hows it 'eadin'?
How are things?
How yer doin'?

Insults:

Yisser birth certificate is an apology from de 50p lifesaver factory
Shut up, you'll never be yer paddy yisser ma is
You must 'av been born on a 'ighway cuz that's wha most accidents 'appen
You're so ganky 'owaya kitty said take 'er 'andy ter yer. I never forget a bake, but in yisser case i'll make an excepshun.
I luk into yisser eyes an' git de feelin' someone else is drivin'.
Guess whaen yer were born, de doctor slapped yisser da?
I don’t exactly 'ate yer, but if yer were on fire an' oi 'ad water, i’d draink it.
I’d loike ter clap things from yisser point av view but oi can’t seem ter git me noggin dat far up me arse.
Cum again whaen yer can’t quite stay so long
You gawk at frozen juice can cos they say ‘concentrate’

No comments:

Post a Comment