Thursday 21 February 2013

Brief 7 - Further design and client contact

After the feedback I recieved from Kym in the last email I have tried to make the logo more calligraphic and incorporate her existing brand colour palette. It has been rather hard for her to communicate exactly what she wants as she keeps changing her mind. As this is a smaller brief I have mentioned my want to finish the logo design this week so I can quickly push this brief out and get business cards, and print collatoral finished.



Email Sent:

Hello here are the designed I mentioned.

Let me know what you think, in regard to which composition you prefer, which typeface, colour etc.

I do like the top right but feel it may look to 'provocative' for a beauty business, but just to show you anyway I've added it.
I want to try and finalise your designs this week, so try and get back to me as soon as you can so I can crack on.

Thanks!


Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment