Monday 11 February 2013

FMP - Brief 1 - Sketchbook Development

I am aware of the huge challenge this brief is going to be, it is my largest and estimated to take the entire module time to complete - in essence it's 10 briefs within one, producing a range of ten products.


I have starting drawing up finalised ideas for each of the 10 products, with clear design direction so I know exactly what I'm doing and producing, to help me in the time management element.



All of my products will contain watercolour children illustrations, in a range of scenarios, to retain consistency between each of the designs. I have designed each of the products so these can be used. The reason for this design content choice, is the target audience will relate to the children within the illustrations and find it easier to identify and use the products created.






No comments:

Post a Comment