Thursday 14 February 2013

FMP - Brief 3 - Newcastle Content

Translated at: http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/main.asp


Newcastle

Compliments:

Ah appreciate yee mare than santa appreciates chimney grease
When ah gra up, ah want tuh be just leek yee
Yoor voice is mare syeuthin than morgan freeman's
I think abyeut yee while ahm on the netty
You lyeuk see perfect
You're mare fun than bubble wrap
You myek wor feel leek ah am on top iv the warld
You are a bucket iv awesome
Even me cat likes yee
I hin yee mare than a mortal college student loves tacos

Flirting:

Aareet, sonsy me withyeut yee is leek a nerd withyeut galluses, a shoe wi' yeut laces, asentencewithoutspaces You are the gravy tuh me mashed ta'is
Let's dee this agyen sometime
You cud gan longor withyeut a showor than most people I’m glad wuh met
Is it hot in heor or is it just yee?
I usually divvint sa this on a forst date, but will yee marry wer
I divvint speak mich geordie, but wi' yee aaal ah deed nee't tuh sa is bonny
The anny difference inatween exceptional an' amazin is yee
I divenee wouldn't kick yee yeut iv cot

Greeting:

Wye aye, i'd leek tuh knar why yas see bonny
Gud morning
Gud affer
Gud evening
Alreet
Ha are yee?
Whats up?
Hows it ganin?
Ha are things?
Ha yee deeyuhn?

Insults:

Yor birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory
Shut up, you'll nivvor be the blurk yor ma is
You must hev been born on a highwa cuz that's wheor most accidents happen
You're see mingin' aareet kitty said tara hinney tuh yee. I nivvor forget a face, but in yor case i'll myek an exception.
I lyeuk intee yor eyes an' git the feelin we's else is drivin.
A guess when yee weor born, the doctor slapped yor da? I don’t exactly hate yee, but if yee weor on fire an' aa'd wator, i’d drink it.
I’d leek tuh see things from yor point iv view but ah can’t seem tuh git me heed that far up me arse.
Cum agyen when yee can’t canny sta see long
You gaak at frozen juice gan cos the' sa ‘concentrate’


No comments:

Post a Comment