Wednesday 13 February 2013

FMP - Brief 3 - Birmingham Content


Content translated on: http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/main.asp

Birmingham

Compliments:

I appreciate yaouw mower than santa appreciates chimbley grease.
When I groo up, I wanna be just loike yaouw.
Yaw voice is mower suthen than morgan freeman's.
I fink abart yaouw while i'm on the larpom.
Yaouw luke so perfect.
Yom mower crack than bubble wrap.
Yaouw mek me feel loike I yam on top of the world.
Yoo miskin a bucket of awesum.
Even me moggy likes yaouw.
I love yaouw mower than a banjaxed college student loves tacos.

Flirting:

Allroyt, crisp.
Me wiouten yaouw is loike a nerd wiouten braces, a shoe with ert laces.
Yoo miskin the graivee ter me mashed tattoys.
Let's does this agen sometime.
Yaouw cud goo longer wiouten a shower than most people.
I’m glad we met
Is it hot in eya or is it just yaouw?
I usually doy soy this on a fust date, but oot marry me.
I doy spek much brummy, but with yaouw all I really need ter soy is beaotiful.
The only diffrunce between exceptional an' amazen is yaouw.
I definitely wouldn't kick yaouw ert of bed.

Greeting:

Allroyt, i'd loike ter knoo why yom so beaotiful.
Bostin morning
Bostin afternoon
Bostin evening
Allroyt
Arr miskin ya?
Whats up?
Hows it guin?
'oo am things?
Oo miskin ya doen?

Insults:

Yaw birth sustificutt is an apology frum the condom factory.
Shut up, you'll never be the geezer yaw mother is.
Yaouw mun miskin born on a highwoy cuz that's where most accidents happen.
Yom so mingin allroyt kitty said tarra ter yaouw.
I never forget a face, but in yaw case i'll mek an exception.
I luke into yaw eyes an' get the feelen someone else is driven.
Guess when yaouw were born, the doctor slapped yaw dad?
I don’t exactly hate yaouw, but if yaouw were on bonny-fire an' I 'ad water, i’d drink it.
I’d loike ter see things frum yaw point of vioo but I can’t seem ter get me yed that afar up me ass.
Cum agen when yaouw can’t quite stoy so lung.
Yaouw gawk at frozen juice can because they soy ‘concentrate’.

No comments:

Post a Comment