Friday 19 April 2013

FMP - Brief 8 - Production

I've got tonnes done on the Thriftbox stuff, just not much time to blog it. So i went to screen printing after picking up some fabric from the market and got the tags printed. I got both white and yellow fabric as I am aware and yellow and blue colour palette won't be appropriate for every object Lauren may make. I managed to get about 150 tags printed and cut. 

I also managed to get the business cards printed after receiving the fabric like finished sample paper from Fedrigoni and they look amazing! I've had a lot of comments about how the logo looks hand stitched, which was exactly what I was going for. I've done two different businesscards, one fully printed both sides, and another with a blank side to be stamped with the Thriftbox logo, to retain the tactile nature of the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment