Thursday 4 April 2013

FMP - Brief 8 - Feedback from Lauren

So i went through the presentation over the phone with Lauren and I was really happy to hear she liked what I was producing and has given me the thumbs up for going ahead with the produced logo. She did have a few concerns though, which related to the Etsy banner - she didnt like the use of a solid background colour, and she wanted an element of decoration which I tried to explain would take away form an already decorative logo. I have come up with a few ways we could get around this though, but using the cross stitching itself, as a piece of decoration and maybe adding a bored or edging to the design. 

She stated that the composition was preferred to all be on one line, and to take centre with an edging rather than overload of the business card format as a large design. I said I would get back to her with some finalised business card designs etc but I'm just very happy to have a decided logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment