Tuesday 30 April 2013

FMP - Brief 5 - In store Interior Graphics

 For the interior retail Graphics I wanted the surface pattern design to be in context across the range of living room accessories and soft furnishing we are yet to produce and print onto. Laura Ashley promote its range by having rooms set up within store, so baring this in mind I have created a room on mydeco.com to push into photoshop and apply the design material me and Sophie have already produced.

Source: mydeco.com



I managed to adjust the colours to be more inkeeping with the surface pattern design, to be more pink. I have tried to push the surface pattern design across as many elements as I could within the interior design, to really show how the range works in context.



Adding signage to communicate the collection in context, rather than having banners and posters within the room. I've produced a range to put forward to Sophie to get her opinion as to what she feels works best.




Adapting shop front design to hold image:







No comments:

Post a Comment