Thursday 4 April 2013

FMP - Brief 8 - Contacting Printer

Me and Lauren have discussed her having a full printable copy rather than one side with a stamp, as another option. Unfortunatly this will take the personal element she was after away from it, so I think printing processes and finishes should be considered, more so letterpress after researching it a little in my DC blog when initially approaching this brief,

I have since contacted a printer to see how much it would cost, and whether it would be possible with the design.


Response:


I received a response back and was very glad they gave me specific instructions in regard to sending my Artwork to a printer for letterpress. He suggested digital print as a cheaper method, but this doesnt give the quality I want Thriftboxes business cards to have, so hopefully he will get back to me with a quote on the letterpressed printing.


No comments:

Post a Comment