Sunday 5 May 2013

FMP - Brief 1 - Changes

So after reassessing the direction of my packaging design I have decided to keep the colour palette just one colours + plus, after realising it was too close to the iconic Ikea colour palette. I have also decided to expand the target audience past England, to be European - to be based across France and Spain. So this will need to be considered regarding the language barrier with the text content.

I have also decided my range needs to be numbered to support and evidence the concept of 'ten things' - a line of 10 products. With this I have also thought more about colour palette, and the overall product line - each individual product needs to be deciphered as working on its own and as part of a set. So working with colour hue I've decided each product will be a slightly different colour blue. Looking on Kuler ( https://kuler.adobe.com ) to find a range of blue shades I came up with the below colour palette:


No comments:

Post a Comment